BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dumboo...ngeeeee =.='

what the hecks??
suddenly i got a very horrifying news and,,grrrrrrr
it's really starting to wrecking my nerves
what the hell happenin' with the college??!!
are they havin' a financial problems??
u got like almost 50,000 students
that's so much profits u got from them
and now u tryin' to kick them out from their hostels??
we did't finish our studies yet
and u also did't fulfill ur promise to us
its totally different from the ads that ur being advertise so much on media's
urghhhhhhhhh!!!
i almost finished my studies
please don't ruin it
=.='

haishhhh
now..lets move on to other stories
it's my SENIOR YEAR AND FINAL SEMESTER
kinda sad gonna leave my friends after this
gonna livin' in new atmosphere
finishing studies and working
huarghhhhhh
got plenty of assignment this semester
seems that the subjects getting toughfer and toughfer
well...i'm gonna do all my best
not gonna ruin this
because it seems like i like the subjects for this semester
like its already into me
hehehehehehehehhe
i love project and event management assignment
because its fun
don't know how the operational management subjects gonna goes
hope its gonna be fun.
hehehhehehehehehehhehe



ok
i'm enjoying my life now
busy with works,studies
and spending time with my friends
just got a sad news just now...
my friend,mimi
she just had a miscarriage because she fell from the bathroom
i feel sad for her
she was hoping so much for her first child
its ok
well us as a friends will always to be by her side
cuz we love u so much mimi ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+