BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cynaz+Haziq



remember my friend??
Cynaz & Haziq??
Actually i've mad a big mistakea to them...
i've cancelled our 'outing' date that we've promised few days ago..
well...
it's my mistakes..and i supposed to as their apologize
during that day...my dad would't let me go anywhere
why??
because during that day..
there's few conflicts in my families so...
i have to cancelled our plan...
and now..
i'm feelin so guilty about it
yupp
really..
this is already the 3rd or maybe ton's of plan i've cancelled with them
and i know they've hurt so much for what i have done...
hummmphh
i'm really...really..sorry
i did't meant to make them feel hurt so much
and i felt so bad for what i've done
feelin' that i'm neglecting them so much
well...
i hope i could do something to make our friendship went so well like before..hummppphhh

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+