BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yeahhh!!!they coloured my day with SMILE =')

they are the most craziest and precious treasure i ever had
my bestfriends
hehehehehhehehe
we had so much crazy time together
yesterday are the last fasting days we're been together
ain...sha2...and the beloved mummy~~~ mimi
hahahahahaha
we also have our 'daddy'=mimi's husband, abg Nadz
they treats us so well, just like their own childrens
hehehehehehhe
and mimi also treats us like her own daughter
maybe it as her practical as wanna be mom
she's pregnant!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my friend gonna has her own daughter
yeahhh!
and i don't want her childrens to call me aunty~~~i'm still young yawl~~~
however
i'm happy for my friend
hope that we're gonna be friend forever...
and also my evil2 'siblings', sha2 and ain
they will never stop bother me
but that's filled up our days with laughter and crazyness
LOVE U ALL XOXO ^___^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+