BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Struggling finishing my Novel~~

remember i told u guys that i've wrote a novel??
now...
i already finish until chapter 15
gonna continue until chapter 23 or 24
then i'm gonna try publish it to any publisher company
can't wait for the finishing touch of the novel
just need to wait untill it perfectly finish
oh!
at the mean time
i also already start wrote my second novel
tadahhhhhh!
my second novel
hehehehhehe
well...
still writing in chapter 2
but..
i think this gonna be he best text ever
hehehehehehhe
well...
i hope so...
anyeong~~~

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+