BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sad Hari Raya...='(

this year...gonna be a sucks year ever
well..
not all of my family members are gonna gather around for Raya...
everyone have their own destiny and purpose
huargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it's not gonna be as same as the other past few years Raya celebration!
damn!
i don't want to celebrate Raya....my family was not in the country...
it's gonna be a lonely sad Raya for me
ngeeeee....
i still can't hide my tears...
because...
i don't feel like i want to celebrate raya...
sobbb sobb...='(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+