BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Raya...raya...

well....my sister's flight will be on this saturday...
humpphhhh
well...everything must go on
still need to celebrate the Hari Raya wihout some of the family members
isn't?
now...need to shop for this Raya,,,
huhuuhuhuhuhuhuhue
what to buy first??
as for me...
i more focus on cloths and shoes that i wanna wear 2 go to college
ehehehehehehehehe
that is the most important thing
and....
i wanna change a bit of my image
from someone naughty,hyper,colourful
to someone that...
hehehehehhe
more...
girly and style
let see the new me in the new semester...
hehehehehehhe
anyeong!

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+