BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Raya Raya Raya...and i got a new job!!yeahhhh!!!


Happy bday Ms.Mong
hehehehhehehe
huarghhhhhh...so tired~~
just got back from shopping for Raya
it's worth it
sales everywhere
and my hands itchy witchy and felt like i want to buy all of it
hehehehehehhhe
need to hold on a bit
after raya i can shoppe as much as i want
ohh
i got new news
yeahhhh
i got a new offer job
to do replacement for my friend sarah for Dentyne event roadshow
i had a chance to go to Kuala Terengganu and Johor Bharu for the roadshow
i'm so excited
thank to Meor for offering the job
i can gain more experience
moreover,,,this jobs requires me to travel east cost Malaysia
heeeee
i'll do my best!
yeahhh!

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+