BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, August 31, 2012

Miss my mom so much,,, ='(


Last night i had a wonderful dream...
i dream my dad bought us a new house
and...we celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr together
all my family members was there
including my mom,,,
she looks so beautiful wearing beige colour of baju kurung
same with my dad...he's wearing beige baju melayu
my mom was busy making 'kuih raya'
my siblings was busy teasing her
she just smiling towards us
we laugh and eats the cakes and biscuits she bakes together
but as i woke up...
i just remember,,,she just past away 6 years ago
but that was the most wonderful dreams i ever had =') <3 p="p">unfortunately,,i forgot to hug her
hope i'll having that dream again,,,
Love u & miss u mom.. Al-Fatihah

the dream looks so real
i drops my tears this morning because i did't have a chance to hug her
and the meantime
i though it was real... =')
i was hoping it was real
i was hoping my mom was alive again
because she looks so good together with my dad
if i'm telling this to my sister....i'm sure she's gonna be so sad too...
=')
but i am so happy having that dream

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+