BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lonely August~~~


why am i feel lonely??
tetttttt
past 2 years i keep changing my 'boyfriend'
maybe this year its time for me to learn a lesson
heeeeee
well
it's okay
but...what keep bother me so much
lately~~~
these days~~~
hurmmmmmmmmmmmm....
i think
i think i've already fallen in~~~hurmmmmmmm
pit-a-pat
hehehehhehhe
shhhshhhhh
i don't what to say anything
let he confess by himself if he likes me
i don't want to be disappoint by Mr.Lover again
well...
i think i already has 2 to 3 candidates
let one of them admit by themselves if they likes me
and i just gonna act dumb~~dumb~~
i think God knows better
and He kept someone that perfect for me
but...
honestly
i just keep waiting and my heart is not belong to someone
but i kept the spot for someone....
Ssshhhh
let it be a mystery~~
i think u all knows right??
well...
don't know
i already try to dump this kind of feelings
but i can't
my hearts keep sayin' he is for me
but as i look forward
i don't think he is for me...=')

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+