BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Just Be My Girlfriend"



Have u all seen the JayPark MV's??
here the link=> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVA-w9kSec

hehehehhehhe
why i like it so much?
because the story line in the Mv was so sweet on how the guy (Jay Park) purpose the girl to be his girlfriend
so sweet
i want a guy to purpose me like this 2~~~
so sweet~~~
once he puts the headphone to the girls head
there a song suddenly came out
"Just be my girlfriend...my girlfriend...my girlfriend,,,my girl"
woahhhh
hehehehehehhehehhe
so sweet~~~ ^_^ aww~~

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+