BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

He is my Bff not BoyFriend..heeeeeee


tadaaaaa
hahahahahha
this is Ruhi
he is my best friend LOL
haiyarkk
i know
my family likes him
and even like our friendship
and my siblings already label him as their in-laws
even my dad also like him
tettttttt
i'm having a fun day today
thanks to him
hehehhehehehhe
well...
he drove his car with me,ronal and lynda just for a walk around the Shah Alam
i know our family bless our relationship
however,,,he just my friend
if he was meant for me
insya'Allah
i'll accept what Allah has meant for me
but today was the best day
after so long time never met him
hehehehehehehhe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+