BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Eidulfitri! ^_____^



Hollaaaaaa bloggers
Happy Eidulfitri to all the Muslim's
and wish u all having a wonderful eid today
same as mine
hehehehe
although this year are my siblings and i bacheloretes Eid because my older sister celebrate her Raya with her in-laws at Indonesia and my dad's with his wife at N.Sembilan
so just left us at our home
however
i got plenty of 'Duit Raya'~~~hahahahha
this year gonna be my last year getting my 'Duit Raya' envelope because after this i'll be working and it's my turn givin' away 'Duit Raya' to the youth
hehehehehehehhe
well...another things 'happen' today
remember i told ya' that someone interest with my sister and really want to meet her during this Eid?
well...yes he came
i thoughthis age would be as same age or 3 to 4years older from my sister
but then.. *GULP!
he is like 10 to 20 years older than my sister
i don't understand what kind of style and taste of my old unties
this is a MILLENNIUM AGE
at our youth age
we don't need arrange marriage like your 'Flintstones' days
erghhhh
the guy looks almost like same age with my dad
if they tried to arrange my marriage just the way they done to my sister
i'm totally gonna pist off and kill them =.='
grrrrrr

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+