BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chigumyeon.. aww2



Anyeong...just few days left before Hari Raya..
Raya shoes...check!
Raya cloths...check!
deco....hummpphhh
not yet!
haishhhh
so...what to do...
just stay slow and steady...haiyarkkk
i'm sure that we're gonna went through it so well
oh!
in the other hand
my sister r planning to buy a house at,,,Rawang?!
Oh My Vincci
no~~~~
i have my career at KL
moreover
i don't have driving license so it gonna be hard for me to go back all over again from KL to Rawang
urghhhh
i need to get on the driving school as soon as possible
daddy!!!
hurmmpphhhh

did i mention 2 ya that i got a job offer at Terengganu and Johor Bharu
yeahhh
my dad let me do the job
Alhamdullilah
i can gain more experience after this and filled it up in my resume
hehehehehhe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+