BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bored.....[Yawn]




huargghhhhhh...
what my activity for today??
ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz
people r busy doing preperation for Raya
but it seem like nothing for me
my family still busy...we might doing everything when it almost Raya i guess~~
so...
so...
so...
oy yeahhh
tomorrow i'll be gone to Star hill with my friends
for what else??
of course to search Baju Raya
hahahahahaha
i'm totally clueless right know
Oh!!oh!!
i almost finish my novel writting
hehehhhehehe
i'll show it to u all later on
ok ^_^
then,,,
actually i have somethin' some story 4 ya'
but i'll tell ya tomorrow
because tomorrow is 14th August 2012
hehehehehe
toodless

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+