BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to student life,,,

huarghhhh....
this month gonna be my last semester at KLMU
whoahhhh
i'm gonna miss all my friends
well...they arrange like a farewell dinner this month
all of them gonna be there...including,,,
it's ok
i'm fine with it
it's maybe gonna be my last moments in Malaysia
i was planning to live at Indonesia and continue my studies there
i want to leave all my hurt memoirs here and let me live a new life...
Oooo~~~~

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+