BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14th August 2012

yesss....
i told u i'm gonna tell ya what's the special about 14th August for me
it is the date i met someone
someone that i fallin in love to...ahakss
i said 'i'll try to forget him' right??
i did't say i'm gonna fully forget him
tettttttt
who is the guy??
well....
i choose this date because
oh this date we're being together
and om this date i'm still never forget him actually...
my heart really stubborn
kekekekekekekekekke
i can't tell ya' too detail about him
these date is the anniversary of the 2sd year i still keepin' on my feelings towards...hurmmmmm
that for the 2sd anniversary i still met someone
but last year on these date also i met someone and break up with someone
but these year...these date means i'm still single
bhahahhahahahha
hey hey hey!!!i don't feel lonely ok without guys around me!
ppffffttttt
just these date has many history and story for me,,,sshhhhh

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+