BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, July 29, 2012

try to FORGET you but i keep MISSING you

there there...
love emotions kept haunting me...
i don't know why....it's always
urghhhhhh
sometimes i confuse with my own feelings
sometimes i hate
sometimes i like
and....
i don't know
better forget u
good riddance!!
but i will still loved ya'
and i don't
not u Mr.H
not u Mr.F
but i will always think about Mr.K
why??
he already left from my heart since 2years ago
and...i don't know why
he is the one will always playin' in my mind
as for me
it's better only to be his friends
enough with the hopeless hope
if he meant for me
it will meant to be...
maybe he doesn't hurts me like Mr.H and Mr.F hurts me
right???

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+