BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, July 9, 2012

rain...rain....ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

it's raining outside....
pewww...
it's good to stay at home and lay on the bed isn't?
however
i have something need to be done to day
huarghhhhh
my bones cramp already
i keep busy all the time
and at the same time
i always skip my eating time because keep busy with work
it's ok...
with that i can easily loose my weight right??
hehehehehheehehhehhe
cuz that's what i want...
need to loose 2kg ASAP
haiyaaaa
i don't want to look fat infront of the camera's
2 more days 2 go 4 Astro on-the-go promotions
heeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+