BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, July 9, 2012

'Phantom Night' & Astro on-the-go

i am having so much fun being participated in events
hehehehehhehhe
few days before i'm busy with the Faculty of Business Management prom night 'Phantom Night'
the prom going so far so good
just some tiny miny problems that Alhamdullilah we manage to handle it
i hope everyone enjoy it and like it
hehehehehhehehe
now...
i need to focus on my job as Astro on-the-go crew
i really enjoy my work and life nowdays
getting busy with with so many things
Alhamdullilah,,,this year is better than my back years before
tense with so many things
i more prefer to be like this
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and i have my beloved BFF around me that will always support me and be by my side
weeeeeeeeeee
anyway the 'Phantom Night' was A.W.E.S.O.M.E

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+