BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Novelist....+ Mr.Stalker

sobbb...sobbb... ='(
kinda said isn't when your payments we're delay from the date that ur suppose having it
urghhhhh....it kinda depressed me
because...i want to shop for ray~~tettttt
hehehehehehhe
ok...
well...let HonKitt settle it
i don't want to push him either
but...what can i do??
i have right to ask...well
just leave it for a while
now..now...i writting my 2sd Novel
after i finish write both of my novel...hurmmm
well of course i'm gonna submit it to any books publisher to publish it
well...i don't have any guts for that
but ...please pray what is best for me...
hurmmm


and another one..
i'm kinda impress with this guy...he seems that he really likes me
we met during...hurmmmm
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i can't tell ya when
he might detect that who is 'he'
Oopppss...
but i'm impress on how his effort trying to get my heart...hehehehehehehe
bye

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+