BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hard to bloggy nowdays~~~~

it hard to blogging nowdays
busy busy all the time
with my work
study
and daily activities
sorry have to leave ya for a while dear bloggies
even my internet connection already being cut
just wait for my payments
sob...sob...
my work last few days had make me earn plenty of 'chaching'~~$$$
hehehehehhehe
because ma' boss was really2 nice
we work hard and earn more...

wakakakakakaka
ok2
now
wait for other job
now i'm a freelance
just doing maybe...event part time job, acting,dancing
just grab the chance that in front of my eyes
i can filled my resume with a lots...and lots of job experience
hehehehehehehhe
well...
kinda busy now...
c ya later dear bloggies
anyway...
this week....my blog gonna reach it's 2 years anniversary
luv ya bloggie!!!hehehhehhe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+