BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family is everything...

well...
i did't get back home since a month ago because busy with my works
now...i'm home!!!
well...
i have no idea my family actually had a hard moments
why??
big war between my lil sis and big sis
my dad with his big boss
what am i doin' leaving them so long without knowing what they have been through??
now...
i rather skip my class and spending more time with them
cuz i know they need me more
and that what i'm trying my best to be with them all the time
^_^

actually....
i got a lot more stories to tell ya
but i'm not in da mood now
cuz....
plenty things playin' in my mind...
hurmmmm
hard time at the first week of fasting month
='(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+