BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, June 22, 2012

When talk about LOVE

Yesterday on the afternoon
i'm asking some advice from my unnie...
what does she know about tuttttttt & tuttttttttttt
she told me everything & after i heard what she said
my heart became 50-50 about my own feeling about this 'person'
i'ts hard to fix the damage pumpkin....
it's like my heart
yes i have 50% of my heart for him
but i have 50% more doubt
unnie said
guy have the high level of ego
then???
how can i know that??
if he honest
he should say something
i can't only wait 4 ya'
i got plenty more other guy i could choose
but my heart keep sayin'
he is for me
he is for me
he is for me
but in the other side of my heart
there are a fearness saying that
someday,sometime he could break my heart
i don't know
but what i'm gonna say right now
i love him
but the chances are too short
i just wanna livin' as a single ladies first
if he keepin' his promise
and if he meant for me
i will go back to him
last time he said
he will be taking a good care of me after 10years he will meet me again & take me as a part of his life
i think my age will be 28 on that moment
i don't know...but the destiny will organize everything
but my heart will always for him
because he is the first & the last
he never hurts me before this
even we're still friend
and i've never being hurt by him
he treats me right
and i treat him right
if Allah S.W.T says he is for me...Alhamdullilah
if he is not...i hope he will find someone who is more suit for him..^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+