BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What love????

L.O.V.E?
L.O.V.E??
L.O.V.E???
L.O.V.E????
what?
no idea...
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 did i'm sayin' like this because i've being cheated before
yes i do
forget about love honey
when it is meant for ya'
it will come for ya'
my love now is my dream
i really want to achieve my dream
that's why i'm tryin so hard now
what i've been chasing so hard?
i want to travel around the world
that is my dream
that's what i want to achieve
what i want...hurmmmmmm

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+