BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Single & happy


i am single and i am happy
why???
because i don't have to be hurt because of love
i think what is enough is enough for me
i don't need to be hurt because of love
right??
the past memories has tought me a lot
now noe now
i just need to care & about me myself and i
i don't need a guy to make me happy
because i have my families and friend
right??
falling in love just gonna hurt me
i already being nice to them
i don't know what is wrong
but my friend said
maybe i still not find my first love
i just found my 'puppy' love
i know my real love is still out there... ^__^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+