BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pyeong pyeong!

so tired...just arrived at my hostel
i was rushing to get back here because i thought there we're something important at college
however..
my friend did't come to the college
so how??
i'm not gonna be there alone by my self
hurmmmmmm
poor my dad
i've been burden my dad all along
so..
i promise to my self that
i'm gonna study hard and gonna repay to all what he been scarified and done to me
it's Fathers Day
i think i already hurt him so much
hurmmmmm

the annual dinner & prom is getting near to the end date
plenty things need to be done
so sad,,,
i did't even buy my dress yet
it's ok
it's being a critical money moments nowdays
='(
i am jobless now
need to find job
and 8i even almost finish my studies
hope that Allah will always be with me...amin...

i need to grab some snack now before i'm getting sick again
laters....

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+