BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, June 1, 2012

Love Bird,,,


What???
he also have a blog like me??
Oopppsss....my ex tutttt
hehehehhehehhehhe
wow...
i just discovered his blog
and i never knew it before
he made that blog while he was with me....kekekekkeke
stoppp
stoppp
i don't want to story about my past
i wanna tell about my now...
withhhhh...JangHyun Oppa!!!
he older than me...so i'm calling him oppa


now he really busy with his military services
i miss 2 hear he sings and someback 2 stage...
he just comment on the dolls & name batch that i sew for him
and he liked it...
Oppa ghidarelleu...i'll send it to u later
ok?!
hehehehhehehhehehhe

his present is ready to be post 2 South Korea
and hope it will safely arrived to his hand....heeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+