BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Love & True Love??difference???



my first big faculty event tickets are sold out
weeee
i'm happy
now...gonna be busy all the time
the event will be held next week
fuhhh
ok..now what the headline for tonight??
first love??true love??
what is the difference...i don't know
i experience my first love
and i still can forget the person that already filled my first love
true love???
is he???
i don't think so..because he did't felt the same
we already break up and go on with our ways
i don't think he is my true love...he just filled my first love
ok
that's a big different
i pray to Allah...if he was destine for me
that's mean he meant for me..i hope Allah SWT will always guide me & help me vanish all my feelings towards him
amin...

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+