BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dine with the Ex,,,tetttttt


Today....
i hade a dinner with my X X X
heeeeeeeeeeee
u know my first college boyfriend...
of coz u know who right...
still remember Mr.K?
I'm listenin' to IU song right now=> Every End of Day
because that what i've had today
i am happy
but my friend don't like it
i have no idea
as for me...
i can be friend with anyone...
it's a lie if i said that i don't 'love' him anymore...
but the 'love' have changes now
i just seen him as...the past
no more relationship for me
just i'm gonna focus with my work and so much things
well...i had a nice day today
it's fun...and i keep smile all the time...because shy2
heeeeeeeeeeee
tetttttttttttttt
finish!
good nite!

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+