BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dear Baby Blogs...hehehehehehhe


this is my baby,,,
all written hear
my story...my disappointness....my history and blah blah blah
hehehehhehehhehhe
but late this days
i'm did't write much
but....
this is where i write what i want & desire
the words that unspoken by me
the story that i can't share, i can't spoke & just written it here
i started my blogs since 21st July 2010 & write it in malay
then i changed to english cuz some of my blog readers r from foreign country
thank you 4 supporting & read my entries ^_^
now....it almost reach it's 2sd anniversary
sometime it's hard 4 me to share anything
i prefer 2 be alone & some people not really know who i am
as for me
i like to be busy with my own stuff
ehehehehe
spending time with my bloggies...writting...social networking & working
i can't stay still
there will always something i wanna do
well...hope u like it
if u don't like it what i have wrote,,,don't READ it!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bye2
wish me luck 4 my new work today,,,,anyeong =)

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+