BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wonderful Life





Yesterday was the best day ever...
i've spended my beautiful day with my beloved BFF
heeeeeeeeeee
well u know well who they r aren't u?
we so many places till we don't know where were heading for
first we went to Kelana Jaya Pledigram Mall
it was fascinating...new shopping mal with unique architectural design
then we went for lunch,,,, Japanese cuisine again at sakae shushi
love it so much
then we went to try some outfit for our annual faculty dinner
well...
it as the celebration of our last exam paper
i've tried so many outfit in that store
but not one of it is fit and i liked
because most of the outfit are so sexy
and i don't liked it
the owner also force me to tried so many funny outfit
and some outfit me my friend and i could't zipped our outfit...hehehehehehehehehhe
it was so funny
kekekekekekekekekkeke

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+