BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, May 24, 2012

this is just not my day....=.='

what a day...
today i have 2 papers exam
E-marketing 0n 8am-10am
Sales Management on 3.30pm-5.30pm
1st i woke up late
2sd i don't have time for make up & iron my cloth
3rd my bus left me
4th i came late 1hour for my exam
5th i don't have my question sheet
6th after 15mins later i could answer my exam after my lecture had found my question sheet
7th i don't have extended time to answer my question

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
stressss!!
and my bleeding is getting worst by day after i taken my medicine
maybe to clean up my 'V'
understand what i mean??
i have this puberty problem
yesterday i could't study because the 'pain' and i had a fever
then this morning i woke up late
oh my...
but Alhamdullilah i could answer my exam
i can't believe that i just have only 45mins to answer my exam but i manage to answer it in 25mins
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
that's is the final result ur gonna get if u study hard dear bloggies
ok!
hehehehehehehehe
the moral value for today is...
just stay cool and don't be panic
just be tough and don't easily quit!
chaiyok2!!!
one more exam paper 2 go...^__^


0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+