BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Story that hard to tell =(

anyeong...
i want to tell this tiny miy secret to ya...
mwo??
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i don't know
lately
whings r going so different
people nowadays
surrounding nowdays
i have no idea
cuz
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well
only the one who had it will know it
it's me
frankly to say that
this person has been
hurmmmmmm
wreakless
because...it hurts for me to see something that
i think
i don't know
did i hurt this person or this person hurts me
question mark...???
but this person keep try'in to make me happy
and yes i am happy
till u we're try'in to fix the broken glass
but this glass already fixed
and seems good as the new one
although the broken trace we're still there...

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+