BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, May 7, 2012

mindless reckless busiest moment



HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry sorry sorry sorry
i am lackily newly update my bloggy
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
welcome welcome
i am still alive
still ok
still
and i am HAPPY!!!!
wae gurae chi??
heeeeeeeee
i just got an email from MIG that i am being called for CASTING!
YEAHHHHHH
well
i am gonna do my best
ok!
wish me luck on that
and another thing
tomorrow is gonna be my big day
what?
it's KLMU IDOL
the one that i've being waiting for
well...it's not about winning or anything
i just want 2 participate
i like something that really challenging like this
that's why i'm participating in this comptition
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i am busy with my thing-gy till i forgot my assignments
Ooooo...i can't continue being like this
final exam is on the way anne...
WAKE UP!!!!

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+