BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, May 14, 2012

MIG,,,wish me luck

last week i got an email from MIG
the most popular movie production in Malaysia
it was a shock
i've sent my profile to them a few months ago
and i didn't expect that they gonna call me for casting this week
i was so happy and speechless
i don't know what to do
they want me to be there at their office for casting tomorrow at 2pm
wish me luck guys
i'll try ,ma' best to do the best
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
maybe this is the time where i need to shine after the hardwork i've been through to achieve what i've been admire for a long time
hehehehehehehehhe
Alhamdullilah
thanks to Allah and my family pray...
for my dad
i will try not to let him down

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+