BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

KLMU Idol next... MIG



i just went 2 the KLMU Idol audition this afternoon
it went well...don't know the results yet
cuz there more than 40 participant joins the audition
the judges will count marks and contact back their contestant that succeeded to enter the final round
ok...ok..
enough withy the KLMU Idol
it doesn't matter that i've got the final round or not
what most important is
i enjoy the competition
just want to show tiny miny of my talent
hehehehehehhehehehe
along this 5days i'll be participating in an event and get involve as an event crew
next week MIG has called me to attend a casting
i can't wait for that
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my big opportunity 2 show my talents
it's not popularity i've being chasing on
but...
i want people to see and i want 2 show my talent
not just gonna kept my talents like a pickle in a jar
heeeeeeeeeee
wish me luck ^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+