BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy me along the days ^.^



it's being a wonderful back these days...
i am happy
and always smile
although i've been hurt before
but the days i had after been suffering,hurts and tears has changed my life to the best life ever
and i felt so grateful
Alhamdullilah
there's always a happy ending for someone that had went through so much high and low phase of life
isn't??
sometimes i feel like i am alone
but i am not
i forgot that i still have plenty people around me that could makes me happy
like my family,friends...and what what i have now
is not that i am forgetting each person that think 'i am still important for them'
just let me have my own life
i am trying to vanish the old memories
let my heart healed from the suffers that it had before
+SMILE =')+

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+