BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finally Mr.Chubby chat & tweets,,,weeeeeeeeee ^__^




Finally...after being waiting so long....
janghyun oppa from Sunny Hill (K-pop group vocalist)
he tweets & reply my message
it was so everwhelming....because i like him so much
heeeeeeeeeeeee
hw was busy in military now
his will be in military enlistment for 1year 5months
but he gave me his address to send him some letters
he was so friendly...
thank you for making my day
thought that u would't realize me
i will always support u oppa!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kinda a bit shy and awkward chatting with him
afraid that he might can't understand me...but actually
he can fluently understand english
oppa fighting!!!
and take a good care of yourself & keep up a good work & good health
wait for my letter  ya'
anyeong,,,saranghayo ^.^<3

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+