BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cheese Toast


for the first time i've made my own cheese toast
it almost similar with the above pix
but...my bread is more black & not 2 goldish
hehehehehhehehehe
i just google up that picture
burrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
it was cheesy delight
i've ate it for my break-fast
it is almost Ramadhan right???
so i need to replace the day i did't fasting last year...
heeeeeeeeeee
6 more days to go peeps
chaiyok2!!!!
hope that this year i did't have any 'ponteng'day
hehehhehehhehehehehhehhe
this year Raya theme...my family choose~~~ORANGE
orange...orange...orange
what????
haiyayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayyayayya

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+