BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bo Peep Bo Peep awww~~~


Follow me~~~
Follow me~~nari-tara Follow me~~~
hahahahahha
i sang one of T-ara's song 'Bo Peep Bo Peep'
but uploaded the Big bang and 2NE1 picha
hahahahahhhaa
what 2 story???
look at the date!
it's already 7th may 2012
and just has 6 post??
oh my...like on april
just 20post ftill 30th April 2012??
this is NG!!(not good)
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what else should i post??
'Mr.Chocolate Cookie & Ms.Vanilla cream'??
well... i can't continue the stories...
Mr.Chocolate seems already changes his heart
Oopppsss...
but i'll  try continue for ya'
ok!
i'll try after i finished my assigments
got plenty of it
it almost look likes a mountain... =.='

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+