BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yess2...what2?? #Smiling


say hello to dear Mr.Peroro here...
anyong~~~ (wave)
hehehehehhehehhe
well
i'm having a magnificent and wonderful day today
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
karaoke and dinner with my friends, masturah & ron lee arie
well...just to release our tense
i'm not karaoke admires
but as i'm actually in total 'depressive' level
(depends on ya' understand or not with ma' dialect...tettttttttttttttttttttttttttt)
hehehhehehehhehhehhehhehhe
i already used to used different kind of english that seems weird for ya'
and that's why it's hard to understand what i'm saying and expressing
kekekekkekekekekkekekekkekekkke
and most important is
i like to used weird word and confusing words
hah!!!

it was soooooooo fun
and i almost lost my LIFE
aigoooooooo
u know what
i almost lost my purse that contain my ID,my atm card and etc
thank god i've found it before the others
fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
life shortened for 10 years
its really wrecked my nerve
could't imagine what my dad gonna say if i've lost my purse
well...
alhamdullilah i've found it...=.='

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+