BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, April 2, 2012

work...work...work...=(


hurmmmmmmmmmm
yesterday,today and last weekend was the SUCKS DAYS ever,,,
why???
well....
i'm tired~~~~~~
going on walk-in-interview everyday
just to get a job to achieve my dreams
i have something important i have to accomplish after finish my studies
so i have to go to  an interview and find jobs now
onwards!!!

hurmmmmm
what to do???
i'm still struggling looking for a job now
my future husband is waiting for me....hurmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i have to collect money
NOW!!!

hurmmmm
where can i find extra $$$
i need to travel to his country after i finish study,,,,hoot~~

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+