BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, April 5, 2012

the way he looks & cares about me,,,^.^


if he sincerely say the truth that he likes me....
i've already accept him
if he say the truth about what his feeling to me...
i've already accept him
but he came at the wrong time and moment
hurmmmmmmm
it's not that i don't want to accept him
but he did't really tell about his feelings
and now....
i don't know whether he regrets with his decision or anything
poor guy....
yes
yes
i liked him before this
but,,,,
if he say the truth
he would't take the girl as his girlfriend....


what can i do know...
just act nothing happen
at the same time....
hurmmmmmm
i know...he always look me differently
i know what he felt
he is the one who made a wrong decision and for me
it's not that i could't accept him
just that i could't...hurmmmmmmmm
if we we're meant to be
well....that's it...^.^
hope this is the best for him and i...^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+