BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, April 7, 2012

u hurt me...=.='

along these days i kept thinking about the incident that i've should forgotten
but why i can't???
cuz the faces of the anger and hates from someone faces towards me
kept flashing and reminding and rewind and repeats and playing in my kind
could u imagine how hurt and bleeding my heart right now
can u??
erghhh!!
i've should listen to my friends
and now
i have to face the problemo all by my self
it's really hurts me a lot
i have no idea what happen during that day
but it really obvious that i've should't be there
but i was there because i have too
moreover
i was there for 0
understand what i mean?
they should't do me like this
so...
for now on
let me have my own way
nothing for ya' to be mad at me
don't like me
ok fine
i'll leave
cuz i am no one for ya'
just a lonely doll that sit at the side
and u just gonna need it when u want to play with it
and that's why i'm saying that i am no one for ya'
tooddless
and 1 more thing
i don't need a man to fulfill my days
cuz i have someone more better from ya'
chowwww~~~~

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+