BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The person by my side....







Now, the love songs (don't wanna hear it) 
I hear it (don't wanna hear it, I hear it, don't be ridiculous)
I hear it (don't be ridiculous, don't wanna hear it)
This kind of love song (don't wanna hear it)
I hear it (don't wanna hear it, I hear it, don't be ridiculous)
I hear it (don't be ridiculous, don't wanna hear it)

I don't believe in love anymore, I won't be deceived now
Because eventually, even you left me
What's up with you just wanting to place me by your side like a cat in a strange garret?
You don't even have any interest in a toy like me
You played with me and you used me like a tool to ease your boredom
This unspeakable misery turned me into a mute



*For You, the person who said she liked my embrace, 
The person I long for even more during this time
When the tip of my nose gets cold, I tear up
For You, the person who remains in the winter
Yes, I still didn't forget you

(I need to get some air) All day, I keep eating
It's strangely empty because I can never be filled up
I hate the phone ringtone - I threw it against the wall
I'm really sensitive right now - I need to get some air
At some point, I became a bed that only looks at the ceiling
I know, no matter how much I curse and fling you off
My love won't let you go

The weather is hot but my heart is bitter and cold
It's not even winter but I feel better under the covers
What's the date today? Is it daytime or nighttime right now?
I'm scared to draw the curtains
I hate everything of the world - I just hate everything
I hate love, I hate people
But I like you - Still, I still love you

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+