BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, April 14, 2012

New people in da'house...^.^


hellooooooooooooo readers!!!
miss me??
miss me not??
hurmmmmmmmmmmmm
hehehehhehhe
sorry
i did't update my bloggies
well
i am in a very tight schedule with assignment
i have 2 arrange my club event
meetings
my faculty event
and so much more
i have no idea why i like to do so many things in such limited time
moreover...i have some work on this may
i'm having fun busy with so much things
at the same time
i have to prepair for my MUET
heeeeeeee
wish me luck!
as u know
i want to continue my studies for the next level
i have plan it with my friends
we're planning to study maybe at Australia
no idea
i've cancel my intent to continue at Indonesia cuz...well
there some slight problemo with that
so
plan change!
wish me luck for my MUET
hope i can do it well...
c ya' later readers...^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+