BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Home sweet home....


finally!!!
after busy with lots and lots of college,,,work,,,my packs schedule
finally i could spend my 3days holidays with my family
now i'm at home~~~~
holla peeps!
well i'm here at my home with my friend & room mate => Que Masturah
feel like it's being a long time i've never come back home
but i've thankful that
i am here~~~
with my family my home and my friend
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
we're having so much fun
at the mean time
i'm also can relax my mind from every single mind burst matters that's really kills me after this few days
yeah!!
^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+