BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Holiday like heaven...^.^

i have a great holiday...
spending some time with ma' family~~~
hehehehehhehehe
i'm happy to see them
after being busy with so much of event and sort of other things
well...
after having 3days holiday
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun
hehehehehehhe
my dad's treats pizza huts
my sister cooks delicious food
it's fun
i wish i could have more time to spend with them
however...
april is my busy dizzy tightly schedule
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what to do??
and i was planning to change my mobile number
why??
heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
actually i'm trying to avoid some people that.....i think i'm just the trouble maker in their life
so
it's better for me
to step away from them
maybe left them alone
it's not because i'm trying to run away
i am just leaving for good riddance
only people that close to me will know where i've been
that's it....=(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+