BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, April 5, 2012

awkward~~~

jeng,,,jeng,,jeng~~~~
hehehhehehhe
today i just met with my bro
there there his pixcha
well...
what happen just now...
he introduced me with couple of his,,,,,, friends and girlfriend
ehem...ehem...
kekekekekkekke
lucky him got a beautiful & nice girl
it served him right
just that i could't get comfy with his friends
=.='
its just awkward~~~~
i could't get in da'group
cuz it seems like i'm not invited in da'group
so...
during along the time with my bro and his friends
i just busy texting,calling and doing my things
what should i do??
i don't know them
well....it my first day met them
moreover...there some awkward situation that seems like someone doesn't like me when i was there
its ok...
i know...
i'm not suitable for them...hurmmmm
well....at least i've met my bro...kekekekekekkekke
don't worry
i'll be leaving Malaysia after this
and maybe not seeing everyone anymore
i'll take this moment to spend my time with my friends
=) #smiling

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+