BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why i want to leave???


now
i am working hard to achieve my dream
i want to leave
leave everything i had in here
my friends
my family
my life
and leave at somewhere some country
i want to build new life
here,,,
i'm just gonna be hurts
i'll work hard
to make sure i could achieve my goal
i really wants to be far away from every each things that will only hurts me if i only stay longer at the place that full of hurts
full of my black memories
i'll take every each risk i need to take]just to make sure
my heart won't be hurt anymore
sometime i wish a car or a lorry would crash me so i would have an amnesia or just die
the longer i lived
some people will only hurts me T.T
that's why i want to leave so much
its not because for fun
my dream,,,,i want to travel alone
spending everything alone
so i could live and breath new life,,,

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+